Tuesday 30 September 2008

Strictly Come Dancing



Hey guys,

Hope you enjoyed Strictly Come Dancing on Saturday and Sunday evening. Personally, I was pleased Gillian went out, but you've got to feel sorry for poor Anton. Can the producers not give him a decent partner?

Heather and Brian, well well well. They are fabulous! I don't think Brian is very cute, unlike some people (Claudia Winkleman), but they are very good dancers, and they go together well.


I thought Rachel and Steven were fantastic! Her dress was incredible, and they are so cute together. Vincent's eyebrow thing is very funny, and they are both fabulous dancers.

This series, I think the costume designers have outdone thamselves, and they are incredibly talented people. I love them to bits.

Hope you have a great time until next time,

Olivia xxx

No comments: